What documents do you need from me?

We may need the following documents from you:

  • Form 1003 (credit application)
  • Borrower’s Authorization
  • Broker Opinion Letter and or Property Valuation
  • Rent Rolls
  • Copy of Tenant Lease Agreements
  • Company Financials
  • Company Operating Agreement
  • Subject Property Pictures
  • Construction and/or Rehab Budget

  • Share this on:

Posted On:

Comments are closed.